Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I had a fairly productive day today. I cleaned bathroom really good, spent time with it. I shampooed my hair. I did some vacuuming. I put away some more clothes. I cleaned up my pantry room. I even, this afternoon, fixed myself a good lunch. I even cried for you, missing you so much. I actually sat in your chair for a bit today, that was not a mountain, but a high hill.       when I left for church I went by the cemetery, as soon as I got where I could see the gravesite, I just about croaked. I could see that everything was gone. Oh, Honey, why does people steal? The solar lights, I had just placed them there Sunday. The angel, clown, cap, old marker was still there. Today everthing is gone. Who would want the marker Lisa had put there? I will surely go and talk to David tomorrow. I don't believe they would have moved anything, but will  find out tomorrow. I noticed a couple of  things gone from other sites. They may have to do something about the stealing. I haven't seen anyone near the other sites, where I knew for sure there had been some things. I was angry and upset, I got to church, went to prayer room still fumming about it. The words of Jesus camr to me, pray for those who despitefully use you or persecute you. I felt like I had better pray for whoever did this. I wasn't angry anymore, just hurt that the things I had put there for you were gone. I can't do anything about it, so I shall live with joy in the Lord.        I went to Dairy Queen with sis Honea, Heidi and her girls, Angelina, and Aubrey. I was hungry. They ate ice cream I had chili cheese fries, over done.    Honey, I miss you and I love you---------BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment