Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It hs been an uneventful day. I did some vacumming, took a shower, ate lunch. Before I ate lunch I, of course, ate breakfast (pop tart) and had coffee. This afternoon, I drove out to Bessemer. I shopped for a new couch, I kept talking myself out of it, but then I would decide yes, I am. I got it with the Mother's Day money from Debbie. I thank God for her and for the gifts she gives me.         I went to church. After church I went to Captain D's with the Halls and Debbie Combs. I haven't been home long.          I guess I will have to change my sleeping place. I will move upstairs to Hamp's old room for the time being. I truly am trying to get worked back into our old room. This is a big move for me. Ben, I miss you so very much.        David mentioned something else about you Sunday. How you scared a few people, when you would jump into the lake to retrieve your rod. You would inadvertly toss in. He said one of the Alapestco guys that was fishing with you, in one of their tournaments, thought something bad was wrong with you. Like you may be trying to drown yourself. You and your fishing, Honey. I think Duane said it best, as soon as you felt the fish hit that line you snatched it up. Well we did have some good fish frys over the years. I miss that.        I think I am going to get ready for bed. I love you, Ben Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment