Thursday, May 17, 2012

Another day I didn't get alot of work done today. I did get by the cemetery and talked to David about all the things missing. I asked if they had taken the things off and he told me they had been forced to moved everything. Some lady had said she had put something on her husband's marker and it was missing. He said we didn't ever move anything, if it was on the marker. Anyway this lady now has a law suit against the funeral home and cemetery. He did take me in his golf cart to the trailer where everything was and kept digging around until he found everything. The first thing he found was the cap, I said yah! Everything is probably in that spot. So one by one he pulled it all up. David said it is a shame that because of one person everyone else has to be punished. I asked if others had complained, he said yes they had had alot of complaints. I didn't see anyone else going to the trailer to look for their belongings.        Gat-Lynn Webb had a graduation reception at the church tonight. I wanted to give him something, that was yours, Honey. I looked around and decided on a sears coffee mug you brought home years ago. It was the first of your many cups and mugs that you collected. I was the first one in the church, so I got to give it to him privately, I hadn't wrapped it. He showed it to his mom, she told me he loved it, and was very impressed by my giving it to him. I told him it was one of the first of several you got or received as gifts. He was the kind young man who took you in church each service. He watched for us, so he could roll you in.       Butch Tucker had a seizure today, he was taken to hospital, he had another there. They haven't found what it could be from. They think probably from some kind of medication. We are praying for him, he is in God's hands.       It is late I am going to get ready for bed Ben, Honey, I love you and oh how I miss you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment