Sunday, May 6, 2012

Today was church, as usual. I have been picking up a lady, lives on Forest Road. I picked her up then took her back home after church. I then went out to eat with Mike, Carolyn, David, and Sarah. We went to Cracker Barrel. We had about a thirty minute wait. You, Honey, hated to wait for a table, no matter where we might go. After the wait, by the time I stopped by the cemetery and got home, it was almost time to go back to church. I thought I could lie down for fifteen or twenty minutes. I naturally fell asleep. Lisa, the lady I am picking up, called me. It was ten minutes to five...church starts at five. I hopped up, got on the road and off I went. We were a few minutes late but we did make it. After church, I took her home and came on home myself. It had come a down pour, no one was going out tonight. That suited me fine.     I don't sleep well on Saturday nights. I think I am afraid I will over sleep on Sunday a.m. That was my exciting day. I am still missing you, thinking of you, and loving you..........BILL-EE         P.S  James and Glenda brought me two roses tonight. They came off bushes he planted at their house a few weeks ago. They were beautiful, a red one and a pink one. love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment