Wednesday, May 2, 2012

5/2/12        It is late again. I didn't get home from church and eating until about ten o:clock. Lisa called me as I started down the hill. I told her  may lose her, she said just call when I got home. I called and we talked for awhile. She is having an MRA done tomorrow morning. They have found a tear in an artery in her left eye. She probably will have to have a surgery done. I hope they can fix it without that.      I left home about one forty five today, I went to the day care again. Then I went to church. After church I went with Mike, Carolyn, and David to eat. My days are all so exciting.       I got all my things ready, I had planned to go to the Esther conference, a ladies thing. Then I got to feeling tired and changed my mind.       We got a nice rain tonight, got the new flowers watered one more time.       Honey, I love you and I sure do miss you so much..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment