Sunday, May 27, 2012

This is what happened on Saturday May 26. When I got up I ate a pop tart, got the dish washer started. Then I got a shower, washed my hair, getting ready to leave for Wal Mart. I looked for something I could buy Zoey. Vickie was having a little party for her, she just finished first grade. Didn't find anything, went by the bank got some money out, went to Arby's, got a sandwich and drink, then on to Vickie's.           I got ready to leave at nine o'clock, a little incident happened. There was two little girls there to spend the night with Zoey. One of them got hurt and started  crying. I stuck around trying to help Vickie. Then the other little girl decided she wanted to go home, then both the little girls wanted to go home. Oh, what joy that all was.          So here I am. After all that drama Vickie and I started talking. Vickie kept saying, "aunt Bill what is your advice about this", etc.         I found myself on the road past twelve o'clock, coming home. Honey, I thought how angry you would be if you knew I was out on the road, alone. Now I am home, it is close to one thirty a.m. and I do need to get to bed. Tomorrow is Sunday. Need to be up early. Today is eight months (rather yesterday) was, since we lay you to rest and I still miss you so much. I miss your not being here. I miss not having anyone to care if I am out at twelve. So much I miss I love you, Ben Miller. I did stop by the cemetery today on my way to Wal Mart. Again I love and miss you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment