Thursday, May 10, 2012

Here I am still in Georgia. Duane had the test today, he doesn't know the results yet. Maybe this test will show what they will need to know. The Dr. is determined to find what is causing his problems, also wants to be sure the  arteries are all o.k.       Anyway, that is basically what I did today. After we left the Doctor's we came back across town to EMGs office and ate some lunch.      We came back to the Darden's, I took a nap, Duane went home, Deb came home and started dinner. Of course, she made a good meal as she always does. So since that is what my day consisted of, there isn't much to write about.        I can always talk about how much I miss you, Honey.           I am sleeping in the bedroom that was yours, for alot of years, when we were here. For years you and I made quite a few trips to Georgia for several days. About the only place we ever went to. The thing is, I have so many memories of us here. I remember how so many times your great sense of humor would make us laugh, Debbie would always say, "that's my dad".       I miss you and I love you. I have really enjoyed spending this time with Duane and Debbie, but leave tomorrow a.m. for home. Love you.............BILL-EE

1 comment:

  1. Oh mom, Duane and I so enjoyed our time with you too. So happy you came over for a couple of days. It was too short though. Love you so much, Deb

    ReplyDelete