Friday, May 11, 2012

What I did today is , had breakfast with Debbie and Duane, got ready to leave, drove back to Sylvan Springs. I unpacked my bag, did a load of laundry, ate lunch, took a nap. Busy, busy day for me.       After my nap I got ready to go shopping and get some dinner. I went by the bank, bought some germ x, went on down to the Home Plate Diner got something to eat, then I went to Wal Mart.       First I stopped by the cemetery. I really got upset when I started to the grave site I noticed, right away, the beautiful flowers I had put in the vase were gone. I could not believe some one would actually steal flowers from a grave. I wanted to sit down and cry. Funny thing is the baloon frog had been left behind, without the stem. The flowers could not have blown out of the vase, but if the wind had been strong enough to do that, it surely would not have left the frog behind. Also the little fish I had taken there was laying very neatly on the granite. Yes, that was enough to upset anyone. I hope whoever took them will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed putting them there for you, Honey.          Well that has been my day. I bought a few groceries, got them in and put away. I was thinking how you would "fuss" at me for trying to bring everything in at once. You thought I should make as many trips as necessary, to bring in a few at a time. I feel like get them in the house and taken care of. So much to think about. We did have a long time together, yet it seems like hardly no time at all.      Allison is coming after her furniture and guess she will get everything. I will stay alone, totally. Will probably go to Georgia more than I have done. Don't know for sure, yet, just what I will do.        I do know for sure that I will miss you no matter where I am and that I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment