Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I had almost forgotten it was Tuesday. Thinking about getting garbage out tomorrow, when I remembered this is Tuesday, needs to go to the street tonight.         About all I did today is get my shower, go to Winn Dixie to pick up meds, stop by the cemetery, fix a bite to eat, and mop the kitchen. I have so much to try to get done this week.            Honey, another one of your unique vocabulary words were hal-a-ba-lulu. David Hall talked about that one, too. You were something, with your own words. Of course, you always had that terrific, ready smile, for everyone.        Greg Mount posted something on face book a few days ago about you. He said you always said the earth was 75% water and 25% land, so God must have intended for a man to fish. Maybe not exactly as he said but close enough. Just your way of thinking, fishing was something you could do, and you enjoyed talking about it.           Fifty Nine years ago, today our second child was born, still birth. He was so small, but he was very pretty. I still can remember that day very well. The Dr. had told me I couldn't be pregnant. He said if I was I would have already been dead.  We had a great family, all of our children was and are beautiful.           I did talk to Lisa a couple of times today, three times, to be exact. She is having the bad headache day again. I am praying, please God heal her.         When I went to the mail box there was a box setting on it. I wondered what can that be. I found out it was from Ken Raggio, so I knew it would be a book. It was, a daily Bible compaion, old and new testaments. It is the ones he wrote. I know I will enjoy them. Honey, I miss you so much and I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment