Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day 2012, Honey I missed you very much today. Missed you sitting beside me at church, missed you when we were eating, missed you when I got home. I still miss you.      I made it to church, barely on time. Sis Honea had invited me to eat with them today, naturally I did. I had nothing else to do and at least I was surrounded with people. I was there until after four o'clock. I went by the cemetery, put the sonar lights down hoping no one decides to take them away.        When I got home I looked at facebook, Duane and I did some chatting. I got really sleepy lay down for a few minutes, I didn't go to sleep. I thought for awhile I would drive over and go to church with Lisa but when I began getting sleepy I talked myself out of doing that.      I put some clothes away, ate a snack. I don't know where I am putting the food I ate so much today.     Debbie gave me a nice gift, I was thanking her. She said well it was for you and dad. I had to do a little crying about that. She was used to giving you a birthday gift in May, so I got your birthday gift this year.        Honey, I love you I ache for you and I miss you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment