Saturday, May 19, 2012

I am back home now. I stayed at Lisa's last night. She had another bad headache, had to get another shot. I am praying she will get over these headaches somehow.      They decided to keep Butch, he is still in ICU. I went back to hospital, in Pell City. and visited with Ashley and Butch. I do know what it is like to sit in a hospital room without having any visitors.       I got home, Allison had been here and got all her things. Her furniture all gone. The house feels very empty now. I hope to buy a new couch for the living room. As soon as I cn get some help to get everything changed over like I want it.        I had to iron my blouse that I want to wear to church in the a.m. I also made the bed in the room where Allison had slept. After she got her bed here, she never did get to sleep on it. She wanted her place, which I do understand. I did see her for a few minutes on occasions. I really miss her and Kamilah. Oh, well that is life.      Honey, I miss you, and I love you. I miss the sound of your voice, calling BILL-EE. I miss the sound of hearing the gospel music in the evenings. I miss hearing you as you worshipped the Lord. I miss getting you all ready for church on Sundays. I just miss you, I miss that I won't be able to take anything to the gravesite for you. Sometimes I miss being alone, knowing that I won't ever have visitors. You knew how much visitors meant to me. Even if I didn't have any. Well, more of that's (my)  life. I better get ready for bed, I have to pick the lady up again in the a.m. I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment