Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Honey, I am in Georgia. Duane is having a nuclear treadmill test done tomorrow, so I am here to go with him. Dr. Gandy is wanting to check out everything about his heart. He says some things are not right. For one he wasn't getting any oxygen to his heart. He wants to know if they need to do another stint right now. Anyway I drove up here late afternoon. Other than that I didn't get much done again today.      Lisa still having bad headaches, I have plenty to pray about. Another reason I miss you. I knew if I told you something was wrong with any of our children, you would pray.         The drive up here was uneventful. I rather enjoyed it. Of course I missed not having you in the car with me. I just miss you, period. I am not going to try to write a long note. I didn't do anything to write about, so I will say I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment