Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 22,    I didn't get home until past eleven o'clock . The computer would not start the webpage , I had to finally turn everything  off before it would work .        I left home at four thirty, I was supposed to meet sis Honea at five o'clock.  We went to eat then went to Big Lots. She wanted to go to a program at the Nazarene church where Debbie worked. When we got back to my car at the day care we sat there for over an hour talking. We ate at the Waffle House. I got an egg and cheese sandwich. They had a reception after the little program. There was some good food, we wished we hadn't eaten.        Honey, without you I am truly only half a person. I feel so "not useful" anymore. I feel so all alone without you, which I definitely am. I always looked forward to Sundays and Wednesdays as did you. Now more than ever I look forward. I know I will see people to talk to. Sis Honea is so good to get me out on occasions. Even when I go to Wal Mart  I don't see anyone I know, sometimes I may see Ricky Seagle but usually from a  distance.         Oh, yeah Sid called me this a.m. I was surprised but very happy to get to talk to him. He wanted to thank me for sending him a copy of the Miller name paper Debbie got in Ireland when she and Tot were there last year.           Honey, I miss you and I still hurt so bad. On the 22nd of Sep 2011 you could see when you first awoke but as the day went on you got sick. We wound up at hospital a little before midnight. You never came home again and I still ache. Sosmetimes it isn't so easy to keep a happy face but I know you would want me to, so I will.  Besides I do have "joy in the Lord" and that helps me immensely. I miss you and I love you.... ............BILL-EE                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment