Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Looking at your picture, I think I don't need a picture because I know how you looked last year, how you looked the year before. I know how you looked 63 years ago, how you looked 60 years ago. Your picture for all the years since we met is engraved in my heart, my dear husband.R.I.P.     Today I  got up, ate, got dressed and took the Honda to the Honda dealership to get an oil change. They did the 7500 mile checkup on the car, all was fine with it except they had to do something with the brakes. I read while this was going on. I finished the book, after I got home. I won't start another book for awhile. I stayed at the dealership for three hours, so I had done alot of reading already today.     I fixed a meal, ate, and took a nap. I got up, took the garbage up to the road, even went for a walk. I talked to the neighbor, behind us, came in looked at fb for the only time today and now I am writing this note.      Some good news about Gerri we are still praying for her full recover, in Jesus name.       I am so all alone without you. I remember praying for you 43 years ago, telling the Lord I needed you, for a two-fold cord is not easily broken. He answered within the week. We never regretted that decision and I never will.          I miss you and I love you, Ben Miller........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment