Friday, May 25, 2012

I just a few minutes ago got home from church. There was the academy awards tonight and alot of good food, yummy. I spent most of the day at the Haynes' and Tuckers'. Grandma Haynes and I went over to The Tuckers' home to watch Ryland swim in his pool. He sure isn't afraid of the water.        When I got home about two thirty I ate a sandwich, and lay down for a nap. I didn't sleep past four o'clock last night. Jaw started hurting, so no sleep for me. Debbie called soon afterwards and we talked for a while. Lisa called to make sure I had gotten home okay. Dialyn called I had a message from her, which I couldn't understand. I meant to call her back but started getting dressed for church and forgot to call. After we ate I talked to David Hall , then Heidi sat down with us and the three of us talked. So I was a little late getting home. I had to take the lady I pick up for church home before I could come home.        Through the entire day I am thinking of my Honey. Missing him and I love him............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment