Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ben, it is about to be 12 0'clock. Wow, this is supposed 5/23 note. Sorry about that. I went to church today. After church I went with James and Glenda to Dairy Queen, got a frozen hot chocolate. They are fairly good. Later, Debbie showed up to eat. I got hungry watching her, so James bought some chicken strips and french fries. Guess you can tell I don't really have much to say about what I did today. I didn't do much except do a big load of laundry.         Honey, it has been eight months since you left this old world. I do miss you very much and I do still grieve for you. My very being aches for you. God help me. Being alone so much doesn't help much. Oh, well I have accepted my lot in life, sure isn't anything to talk about.        Bro. Honea talked bout me some tonight. About how close to death I was last year. He talked about how they all prayed for me. I was closer than anyone will ever truly know.          I miss you and I love you. You will always be in my heart............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment