Friday, May 4, 2012

Here it is May 4th already. Time sometimes seem to fly, then there are days when they seem to creep by. My day was not too busy, I mopped the kitchen. I also tried to get a larger aisle to pass through, in the den. That wasn't altogether an easy chore. I got it done though. I put Kamilah's toys in a box, all of them are pretty much together, except for her "baby".      I really did intend to go grocery shopping. After a shower and eating I was tired. My thoughts, I will lie down for a few minutes. I intended to take a fifteen minute nap. I didn't awaken until 3 hours later. Guess I ruined my sleep for this night.      I did want to get by the cemetery, since it had rained yesterday. The nap ruined that for me.    Honey, I think of you alot. Different things will come into my mind. Like maybe what we did last year. I have been having trouble with a leg, seems as if it just about folds sometimes. That's when I will remember you coming in the house with a hole in the knee of your pants. Me: "Ben what did you do?" You: "I don't know what happened, my leg just seemed to give out with me and down I went". So many things happened over the years. I have memories on top of memories. They are all so precious to me, even the ones that causes a tear in the pants. Lifetime of memories. I could no more forget than I could stop breathing.      I miss and love you, my Ben........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment