Saturday, May 12, 2012

I went over to the Haynes for a few hours this afternoon. Harold grilled burgers and dogs....yummy good. I ate two dogs and fries, drank some "dead" coca cola.      I am still feeling upset about the stolen flowers from the grave of my Honey. I don't know if I will ever buy another nice, big bouquet for the vase.       Honey, I miss you so. Sometimes I can see your face before me. Sometimes that hinders my sleep. I will forever miss your being here with me and I will always have an ache. I will always think of you of our lives together. I wil always be thinking of our children, grands, and greats. You loved them all very much. We have been more blessed than anyone else. Though I think of everyone, especially you, I will try not to scream as I have done. I don't want to wonder why, God knows best.        Tomorrow, being Mothers Day I will miss you even more. I knew I could always count on you, my Honey, being beside me. Now, tho I will feel the fact that I am alone. I will probably never have another "special" day because I don't have you to be with me. I do feel my aloneness even more at certain times. I miss you and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment