Thursday, May 24, 2012

Honey, I have been busy today. After I ate and showered I got ready to leave the house. Believe it or not I actually went to visit Icy today. Dale's dog is there, the minute I walked in the house my voice started going. That's one reason why I can't spemd alot of time with her. I can't really say she is alright, I know she misses Milton just like I miss you.         When I left Icy's I went to the church. Some of the ladies were there getting food ready for tomorrow night. So I stayed around to do what I could to help out.        Now I am at the Haynes house. Harold's mom is here. Lisa wanted me to come over, I decided I would. Lisa thought Butch had to go back to the doctor tomorrow, so I came in case he did and Ashley had to work. He doesn't has to see the doctor he only has to call him. Anyway It has been a busy day.       No matter whether I am busy or not, nothing keeps me from missing you. I go along and keep smiling trying not to be all sullen looking and sad. I learned a  while back that I can smile and be silently crying at the same time. I call it crying on the inside. I am not being hypocritical, I am missing you and feel very sad, but I also can smile and show a some what happy face. This won't make sense to no one, but it is better to smile. The first few months it was so hard to do but I have learned to smile tho I may be aching. I know for sure that I miss you and that I love you. I also stopped at the cemetery today. I hate I can't at least put the angel there. You deserve more than just flowers. Love you..............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment