Monday, May 21, 2012

Ben Miller, I miss you. Seems like no matter what I do I am missing you. Even if I don't do anything, I miss you. Today has been that kind of day..do nothing. I did do a load of laundry, folded and put away. I read for awhile too. I am hoping the rest of the week will be full of working. I don't know why it seemed I was so busy all the time before you left. Guess I really wasn't that busy, it was just that you needed my attention and help.       I am still thinking about new furniture for living room. Today I started thinking I really don't need to be spending any money. If I don't do it soon I will surely be talked myself out of it.         Since I didn't do much I don't have much to write in a note. Of course, I can write about all the things that hsppened your last week. The 21st of September was on wednesday, you stayed in bed or at least in the bed room all that day. I made our supper and ate in the bed room with you. You had the tray, I set my plate on the walker. Honey, I loved you then, I love you now and how I miss you, I cannot say. I have some misgivings about buying a new sofa. I will have to find a new place to sleep. I guess that could be a good thing. I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment