Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Honey, your birthday was a beautiful day. It was hot though, especially at the cemetery.       I went by the florist, bought new flowers for your vase. I saw a frog, all green with I love you on it, I bought it. The lady at the florist put it in the bouquet. Looks good. I wanted to stay there longer but it was so hot, I didn't stay too long.       I went down to the day care, I am wanting to volunteer to work for awhile in the afternoon and evening. I don't know how it will work out. I just want to help a little I know they are so busy this month.        I wasn't expecting to see Sis Honea, she has been at their country house. She came in, saw me, and said "want to go get something to eat". So we went ate, visited, and walked around Big Lot for awhile. She knew it was your birthday, so she said we could celebrate. God always knows what one of His needs. I thank Him for caring and for the people in my life, who cares.       Debbie and Duane called while I was gone. It was past nine when I got back home, so I didn't call them back.     They were thinking of you and of me on this day.     Honey, sometimes when I am driving along I think of the times I would reach over to you, put my hand on your leg. I would leave it there, rubbing your leg, until you would say "you need both hands on the wheel". What a stickler you could be.       Tammy, my neice, called me also. I had several messages when I got back home. I felt better knowing someone was thinking of me and, of course, you.      I miss you, special days like your birthday, are not easy to get thru. I know that with the help of God and by His grace I will have to keep going. That is what you would expect me to do. I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment