Monday, April 30, 2012

Time to write another note about my day without you my Ben. I could be joyful because I had another spiritual birthday. I could rejoice because I received a special gift from God. No one had to tell me I had received it, I knew. No man could ever give such a wonderful gift. It was truly a gift of salvation, and I was totally "sold out" to Jesus. No person gave it and no person could ever take it away. Ben, Honey, I am so glad that you knew this, even as I did.       I washed a load of laundry, folded and put away. Allison had dirty clothes, some she brought with her. I decided to go ahead and laundry all of them. I did that and got them all folded for her. She is moving out, has already taken as much as she can. Kamilah told me mommy has got to quit this moving. She is such a doll. About all I did today except to pay the bills and miss you.      I was looking at some pictures Clara had sent. They were taken at the B.T. reunion. You were sitting at a table all alone, I could hardly stop the tears, you were alone too much, and I felt so sorry for that. Honey, I should have given you more attention. Now I am the one all alone, with no hope of anyone coming by. So I spend my time doing whatever I decide to do in a day, whether much or little, and missing you. Wondering what to do next. Ben Miller, I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment