Friday, April 6, 2012

4/6/12

I am writing early today. Got up, late, had breakfast, mopped bath room, got kitchen and living rooms in order, took a shower, dressed, ready to go.     I looked at fb for a bit now I am out the door. Oh and I have packed a bag. I am going to the hospital to get Lisa. She thinks I will only have to drive her down to her car and she will drive home. I am a little leary of that. I think we need to go back to pick the car up later. I have prayed these headaches are over for her. I believe God. He is the great physician after all.         This is how my day is going. I thank God for this another day, and it is beautiful. I don't think it is going to be as warm as it has been.         Ben, Honey, I miss you and I love you always..............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment