Sunday, April 1, 2012

4/1/12

Honey, it is an early note today(April fools). I got home earlier than usual. Me, Sarah, and David ate at the Home Plate Diner. We waited in  a long line but got served verily fast. So we were able to get home earlier than usual. I changed clothes, got a nap, and am ready to leave for church again soon as I finish this note.     I went by Jack's this a.m. to get a gravy biscuit and coffee. The same thing happened with the transmission. I caught a guy leaving and he got it in gear. Sarah drove my car to the cafe, she said you have to have your foot on the brake to get it cranked. I don't know how I've done for the past six months. I suppose I just those times were not putting enough pressure on the brake. I will know better now.         Well I am back home from church now so I will finish my note. The missionary was fine, I enjoyed it. He  mostly did a sermonette, but it was a good one. Bro Honea was going to take them to Uncle Sam's for bbq, he and David, so I went along. I first rode over to the cemetery but I went back to the bbq place. I wasn't hungry, I ate a small order of onion rings and got a drink. Bro Honea put his rib, he didn't eat, in a plate for me to bring home. I have lunch for tomorrow.       Honey, i miss you, I miss you at church, I miss your amens and halleujahs, I miss everything about you or that was you and I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment