Sunday, April 15, 2012

4/15/12

Honey, it has been a glorious day. At first it looked like it would become a dreary day but it did not. We had a marvelous church service, the kind you really would have enjoyed. You would have gotten tired, but you would have stayed right there.       All of a sudden this morning, I looked at my kleenex, thought I saw a speck of blood. I really didn't think much about it, then I needed to wipe my nose. There was definitely blood, I got Bro. Honea to pray for me, about that time the blood started gushing. It was like Wednesday a.m. nose bleed, maybe a little worse. I started to the fellowship hall, needed more than kleenex to catch all of that blood. James and Glenda walked back with me, told me to sit. They got ice and cloths and plenty of paper towels. I hated to miss the rest of the service but he was about ready to dismiss. The same thing happened to me last year, nose bleeds, for no apparent reason. Oh, well one of those things that happen sometimes.         After church I went with the Honeas', a lady from church, and a couple that had been there before, came some years ago. They were there about 4 or 5 weeks ago. Also, had another couple of years ago, came in.     We had another good service tonight, both couples were back.         I stopped by the cemetery, as I very often do. Came home tried to get blood out of clothes, took a 20 minute nap, and went back to church. I have to admit I was somewhat weak after the bleed. I made it tho.       I think of you no matter where or with who, in church I think of you. Sometimes I feel like you are there with me, but I still miss you and I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment