Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4/17/12

This has not been the sunshiny day of the past few days. We welcomed rainy skies, we do need rain also. I am glad to see it, now I don't have to struggle with the water hose (heavy) to water my new plants.       Lori  (Savell) Johnson said she sometimes feel like she is on pause, I sometimes feel as if I am in outer space, just waiting there. As I told her this is when it is important to turn and look at the hills, that's where our help will come from.        It is quite chilly here, too. As a matter of fact I have been cold this day.      I called Dr. Real's office this a.m. He was in surgery today but I have an appointment tomorrow at 12:40. I hate going to doctors, always have. I don't like the nose bleeds, maybe he can tell me what to do if I happen to have another one. I feel like I am walking on egg sheels, to keep from having one. Altho I don't know what caused it, or what to do when/if it happens again.        Lisa called, she calls almost daily on her way home from work. I told her I was about to dust in the living room and vacuum. We talked for a long while, I told her she only talked that long so I wouldn't vacuum. She admitted it, but it has to be done, and I'm the one to do it.       Honey, I am writing this note early, I had called Pam Butler, she had to go to finish dinner, she said she would call back. I just wanted to be sure I got my note written before her call. I don't know how long we will be on the telephone. She still wants me to come out there and visit. I still am planning to do that, just don't know when. I still feel so all alone, I still am so all alone. I miss you very much and I do love you, Ben Miller...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment