Friday, April 27, 2012

April 27, 2011. I remember that night so very much. Our dear friend, Jan Hall gone. Bro David in hospital in a critical condition. We were so heart sick. I remembered the night Feburary 26, 1958. We got the call telling us that my own dear mother had been killed in a tornado. It seemed so fresh all over again. My heart ached for those kids. As it has ached all this day, for me remembering all those who were killed. I also remember the many pains I feel for having lost you, rather unexpectedly. Days like this I feel my need for you even more.     I got the kitchen mopped today. Checked everything out, looking for company tomorrow and Sunday nights. You, dear Ben, surely remember how particular I am.        I left the house, went over to St. Vincent East, our baby girl in there again. Those headaches are getting to be a killer to her. She is still trying to find help for them. I didn't stay long, she still had some pain. I left, drove to Dominos got a pizza, picked up medicine at Winn Dixie, drove by the First Baptist church in Pleasant Grove, there were lots of cars there. A memorial service going on there, at the park, and at the Methodist church.      I would like to do something Sunday at our church in memory of Jan. I haven't yet talked to pastor about it.       That about sums up my day, except for saying once more that I miss you and I love you, Honey..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment