Tuesday, April 3, 2012

4/3/12

Honey, I really miss you. The days seem so long, no one to talk to. I think Sis Honea is coming home tomorrow, maybe she will feel like having some company sometime. Hope so.       Today I cleaned some. I even brought the big vacuum to the living room and vacuumed. I finished putting away the clothes. I hadn't got the hang ups upstairs.So I got all that taken care of.        Believe it or not I even went for a walk early this evening. I am real proud of myself. I need to do more of that, also I have to start on exercises for my balance. I am too wobbly, I said it could be because I walked backwards for so long. The wind wasn't blowing at all when I walked.          Honey, after I write the notes and publish them, I always view it. There are a couple of pictures of you and me on the page. I always take a while and just look at those pictures. I am not sure what year the first photo was taken. They were both taken at the Darden's. The second photo was taken December, 2010. Looking at the picture I can now see that you were not feeling well. Oh, how I wish I could have always known from looking at you that you were not well, guess it is because I was with you all the time. My heart still aches and breaks, I miss you so much.  I also love you much............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment