Friday, April 13, 2012

4/13/12

Soon I will be in bed. Company got here today about twelve fifteen. I have so enjoyed their visit. Janell and I have talked of our good old days from years ago. We have talked about my Ben and Bro Everett Spence. We have talked about how we love going to church, and a whole lot more. Bro J.C. went to bed about nine Janell just went to bed and I am writing a note.         Honey, I actually cooked a meal for them. I feel so proud of myself. I fixed alfredo pasta with chicken, green beans, corn, and made some bluebery muffins. Allison had bought some tea for them to drink, so we had a fairly good meal. Thankful I got that done. I don't care about cooking at all anymore.It's no fun cooking for one. Other than visiting with the Killough's I didn't do much else except the cooking. So this will be a short note.      I do want to say how I miss you, how I am still trying to learn to live. It is so painful at times, Janell assures me it will get better. She said you can never forget those days, but time will help. I wonder when sometimes it seems never, but will have to wait on time. I miss you and I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment