Saturday, April 28, 2012

What a day this one has been. Janelle (Spence) Killough and Bro. J.C. got here today about 12:45. Before that I had gotten everything in order around here.      Clara and Sammy Johnson came over. They visited with us, we really had a great visit. I had told Sis Clara she could have the gas grill so they came over to get it. She says she is going to be cooking some meat on that thing. I told her "fine as long as you make sure I get some of it".         Across the street, on the corner, the old cafe had closed. I had been seeing a sign saying new restaurant opening soon. It opened today, mexican place. We went there to eat dinner, I think I will keep going to Habanero's probably misspelled but oh well.     Bro J.C. is going to be preaching for our little church tomorrow.    Honey, Bro. Honea has really done some good preaching of late. Seems he gets better all the time. We have had quite a few visitors lately, too.    Ben, some nights I get to thinking about you, and our years together, and yes I lay there crying. I miss you so much. I realize how very much I did need you. I really feel so all alone.      I guess Lisa went home, I asked her to call me, she knew I was having company coming in, guess she wasn't going to bother me. I could have called her, I had already awakened her about three times. I wanted her to sleep if she could.         Honey, I love you and miss you.....BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment