Thursday, April 12, 2012

4/11/12

It is past midnight, I didn't get home from church until after ten. Heidi Honea is here, Allison is helping her with the English. She started to dental school, too. Allison is helping her because she took this course some months ago. I spent too much time talking with them.        I cleaned the bath room today. That is about all I got done. Had breakfast, my devotion time, got a shower and  head washed. I am having company coming tomorrow, really today as it is past midnight now. So I may have to be smarter in the morning. They are supposed to be here around noon time.       Bro. Honea came by maybe he will get new tile down in the shower. I hope so.       I went by the cemetery this evening. I took the angel Debbie had bought. I had wanted one I could put on the marker, now that the marker is down I got it on there. Debbie gave me the angel at Christmas. One of several items she had given me.       I miss you and I sometimes wonder how I will make it, then I know the Lord is with me still and He is my help. Honey, I love you forever............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment