Monday, April 2, 2012

4/2/12

Debbie's birthday. Honey, we are parents to a young 60 yr old daughter. There are so many memories, we shared over the years. I'll never forget the night she sang to us, her 2nd year in school. We were both blown away, it was beautiful. We both were proud, this is our daughter. After our praise for the beautiful singing, she would never sing again. I remember her piano recitals, I always bought her a new dress for the recitals. She was always a daughter to be proud of, and so we were. I remember her first job, what was she selling? Don't remember that. Then the job with Vulcan binders, her uncle Ulmer sent her to that job. They wanted to keep her, after her graduation, South Central? Bell wanted her more. She always did so good on her jobs, like mother and dad/ like daughter.         This has been a nice day. Fay called this a.m.. she and Bryon actually came by for a while. I was glad to see them and happy to have company if for only and hour or so.        The grass really needs cutting bad. Bill cut it first week of March, we have had several big rains, and the grass grows. We  will see what happens.    Icy called me this evening, she wants me to come over for a visit, I will try to go over tomorow or wednesday. She misses Milton, but I sure do know about that. Memories of you, our lives together, our children.......soooo many memories. You and I could share those memories, now they are just mine.          I miss you much, and I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment