Sunday, April 22, 2012

4/22/12

Honey, of course on the 22nd day of the month, I will relive over and over our 9/22/11. The day started so great, but it ended with taking you to the ER, it was your last visit to an ER or hospital.       All in all the day was good. I slept late, as I didn't get in bed until past three a.m. Allison was moving more of her things here. I let her move into the den, she and Kamilah. They were making trips up and down the stairs. I knew I would never be able to sleep with all that going on. After she left, past two this a.m., I had to get in the shower, hence the over sleeping me. I woke up a few minutes past ten, but I decided to go on to church. Of course I knew I would be late but I knew I better get ready and go.I was so glad I had gone, it always helps me. It was the kind of service we always enjoyed. Went to Raggedy Ann's with the Honeas', David Hall, Big Mike and Carolyn. Good food, good conversations, a few laughs, helped the day to not become gloomy. It was an achy day, simply because it is 22nd day of the month. Got home late, past three. Left going back to church a little past four. I stopped by the cemetery, dusted off the cap, talked a bit. I was remembering how you would say "I love you, but you are second, Jesus is first He is all I love more than you". No one has ever heard any sweeter words than those. Only you, Ben Miller, would ever say words like that. Another reason I miss you and can say I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment