Saturday, April 21, 2012

4/21/12

Honey, it is really early to be writing this note. I hope Allison's friend gets here soon so we can maybe get some of these things situated.       I have been in the shed, there is so much "stuff" "junk" to me, that you had bought over the years. Then I walk in the room here, see all the many caps. You were so fond of the caps. I hope to get someone to help me clean that shed out, and sometime soon. All the things out there that should have been gone long ago. Of course, the caps, you told me to leave alone and I left them alone. I told Allison it isn't going to be easy to get rid of them. I wil probably keep the ones you liked to wear so much.        It has rained on and off today, a nice day to do nothing! I wish we could have been getting everything arranged. You know me, let's keep things orderly as soon as  possible.        Sister Clara Johnson is going to come and get the bbq grill. James Barnes wants the cooker, I'm going to tell him to try and get it next week.       Seeing all these things, especially your caps, your fishing tackles, etc makes me miss you even more, if that is possible. I do miss you and I do love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment