Wednesday, April 25, 2012

This has been a different sort of day. Honey, Let me say first that Rylan loved your new van and truck. He had fun playing with it. He was so cute saying my birthday party!! The food was good, altho Ashley didn't cook.        I miss you so, when I go to birthday parties and such.     This a.m. I took Lisa to the doctor, another headache. We got back to their house and I decided to come on home. Which I did. I ate lunch and lay down myself for awhile. Got an hour's nap, got up and dusted the living room, and vacuumed in there. Boy, I was tired out, just after that little bit of work. I decided to go to Wal Mart and buy some more of the febreze stand ups. I liked the smell of the den when I got here today. I thought I would buy more and put them all the house. I then went by Arby's got a junior shake, I went on to the church. Bro Honea really preached a good sermon tonight. A visiting lady, went to the altar. I volunteered to take her home, it was on the way. We first went by Arby's and ate. David, Jared, Sarah, Big Mike, and Carolyn went to. We had a good time of fellowship. They have brought the chicken salad sandwich back I always loved those, also you really liked them. Anyway it is getting late, and I am about ready to get in bed. I will say again that I miss you and that I love you. I went by the cemetery again on my way to Wal Mart. Love those lily of the valley flowers in the vase, along with the other flowers I had put there. Honey, I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment