Monday, April 9, 2012

4/9/12

It is still early but I am writing my note.    I thought my doctor's appointment was Thursday. I had messages from Simon-Williamson from Friday reminding me of a mammogram at 10:45, then a message reminding me I had an appointment with the doctor at 11:00.         I really didn't do much today. I felt tired all day for some reason and I felt sleepy. James, from church, came over and planted some new azaleas and cut off all the dead branches from the ones that had bloomed.      I took he and his wife to the All Star Diner for a cheeseburger and fries. I got a bbq and fries to eat for my supper. I then went over to the cemetery for a while.      The past couple of nights have been cool, I have been quite cold. As a matter of fact, I have had heat on.       Mulga is laying a new line down for our gas. I told them I was glad to see them doing something, maybe the gas bill won't be so high now. He said everyone around here had been complaining about the bill. I also told him how I could smell gas most of the time. The man, Ken, said this should help all of that, I hope so.     I took a picture of the marker on your grave. I told Lisa I don't know how to send it to her.  She had said she wished I had taken a picture of it. Honey, whether I go to cemetery or not I miss you and Honey, I love you................BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment