Saturday, April 7, 2012

4/7/12

I am back home, it's just me. I have been home for about an hour.        Harold said I thought you were staying here with us tonight. No, I said I better get home. Don't really know why, I will be all alone on Easter Sunday. I will miss you so much, my first easter without you. I am so used to having you beside me. I remember the Easter Sundays we were going to come home and eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We had thought we would do that last year. Is that the year we ate with the Honea family? I don't remember. One year we were close home when Debbie called, we met her, Tot, Dialyn and Glen and the Maughons for lunch. So many memories, don't know exactly what tomorrow will hold for me. I do know I will miss you, miss you, miss you. I have been invited to eat with a family from church, I will wait and see what tomorrow holds. I remember boiling eggs and hiding them for our children, then for grandchildren. I don't have anything like that anymore, so no new memories.      I was at Ashley's today she fixed my hair and told me to sleep with silk panties on my head tonight. Been a long time since I did that. Anyway Ryland and I have a good relationship right now. He asked me "are you grandma or mawmaw?" I explained I was mawmaw, Nonna's mommy and grandma was Gappy's mommy. Maybe he will remember now. He is always so happy to see me, of course that is thrilling to me.      They finally got your marker down, I am glad of that, I think. Honey, I do miss you and I do so love you. however this Easter turns out, peanut butter and jelly or something else, I will know Jesus died and rose again that we could have salvation. He bought that for us, because of HIS love. Am thinking of you and will especially be thinking of you tomorrow and longing for you to be with me. I am happy that I know you can see again now and walk again. Yet I am so sad, because I love you and miss you, and now it is me alone..............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment