Monday, April 30, 2012

4/29/12   Honey, it is about to be Monday, and I am just now writing my note. We went out to eat after church, Bro. and Sis. Honea, The Killoughs', and me. When we finally got home we sat and talked until ten o'clock. Allison and Kamilah had come in before that.     The Killoughs went on to bed, I came on downstairs. Allison is moving out. She has rented a house for herself and the baby. So I talked to Kamilah while Allison was getting some of her things together. Allison and I talked some too. I will be having the house all to myself again. With her in school and working I only saw her mostly in passing. I will miss her though. I definitely will miss the baby girl. She is a precious little girl.      We had a great day at church this a.m. and p.m. The kind of church you would have enjoyed. The kind of preaching  you, Ben Miller, liked. Bro. Killough is an older preacher but everyone at church liked his preaching. He will be back the first Sunday in June. They will stay here anytime they come. He is a very down-to-eath person, you would like him, not an Everette Spence, but a very nice person , who can be funny too.     Oh yes, I will miss Allison and the baby, but not as I miss you. I will never miss anyone the way I do you.      Tomorrow 4/30 is my second birth birthday. 45 years ago when we started the walk with God. I am so thankful that I am still love the walk and I do know that I wouldn't take nothing for my journey now. Kamilah sure does like going to church. She likes Sunday school. Allison says that when she gets settled she plans to go to church also.      I can only say again that I miss you and Honey, I love you.......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment