Friday, April 27, 2012

4/26/12                Here it is almost twelve o'clock and I am just starting my note today. I could not get my blog to come up. I tried to use the lap top, as I did last night but I couldn't get a connection. Allison just came downstairs, she looked at it, and told me what to do.       Today I have vacuumed upstairs, dusted, done a load of laundry, already showered. It has been a busy day.     Thinking of you, Ben Miller, as I always do. When I get a shower my thoughts of you always are the way you dried, after your shower. No one else probably ever did that exactly as you did. When I had to start drying you, I could never do it to suit you. You were not happy with the fact I didn't do it as you did. You never complained, you may say I wish you knew how to dry me. You learned to be happy with me. My thoughts are always of you. When I cook, I think of things you said or did. I think of so many things that happened, or that we did. That is why I can say I miss you terribly and that I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment