Thursday, April 12, 2012

4/12/12

Here I am early again. Last night I slept good until five. Afer five, I was awake until past eight. I got up took the thyroid pill (ugh I hate all meds). I lay back down for an hour. Allison and I both got up she went to Jacks for breakfast for us.     Bro Honea came over to fix the shower, he wound up washing my car and Allison's van. All the while his helper was laying tile in the shower.        I have had a stomache ache all day so I finally told bro Honea I had to lie back down. He was okay with that, I didn't even know when they left the house. Who but Neil Honea?        The company I was expecting didn't show at twelve or twelve thirty. I got a little concerned so I called, had to leave a message. She told me she couldn't get calls through if they were at her husband's place. Anyway she called me back, said they would be here tomorrow. I am looking forward to the visit. Still hurting so I lay back down and went to sleep, I didn't hurt as bad laying down. When I got up I ate a little then did a few things, like some vacuuming and dusting, still hurts  maybe not as bad as earlier.  Honey, this was the day without you. Of course, I am missing you all the time, as usual. I do love you all the time and think of you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment