Tuesday, April 24, 2012

4/24/12
Honey, another day, is just about gone. I am at Lisa's. Today was Rylan's birthday, three years old. Ashley, Butch, Chase, Lisa, Harold and I had a meal at the Tuckers' house. We gave Rylan little gifts and cards. We had cake before the gifts. I took the truck and boat I bought for your Christmas gift, years ago. Chase saw it and told Butch I always wanted to play with that, but I had to play with it in the box. I wanted to give it to him once, you wouldn't let me. That was your new van and boat. Boy, Rylan had a blast with that. He was so excited!! Harold had bought him a monster truck, but he liked playing with yours. Anyway that has just about been the extent of my day.       I didn't do much at home, I was so sleepy this a.m.so I over slept. I had to shower, and I wanted to get by the cemetery for sure. It got dark on me last night, so I hadn't gone by. The tall lily of the valley flowers looked good added to the other flowers in the vase.     You would have enjoyed so much seeing Rylan playing with his toy. Except, I don't know if you would have let me take it put of the box.        I stayed at the grave site for awhile today. Missing you, thinking of you. So many things to remember. I am getting sleepy, so since I have written my day I will say I miss you and I do love you...............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment