Friday, April 20, 2012

4/20/12

Today I got the vacuum out, going to get some work done. Then I remembered, Allison is moving in more. No need to vacuum. So I went over and visited with Icy for awhile. Been needing to go over there. With the dog there, tho she is usually calm not jumping around ... still allergies.       When I got back home Allison had already started moving things around here in the den. Trying to make room for her queen sized bed and all the other things she will need. I don't mind, but as Tammy Cottingham said, Aunt Bill you are so particular. I guess I am, always have been, and always will be.       I had thought I would go by the cemetery on my way home but decided against doing that. Good thing, because the moving had already started.         Honey, after I write my note and publish the post, I then view it. I sit and look at those pictures of you and me. My heart sings at how happy you looked in one, I feel a little sad because you looked sad in the other picture. Anyway, my heart will ache all over again and again just thinking of how much I miss you, how much I feel like I need you, and knowing how much I love you.........BILL-EE  God is my help, through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment