Thursday, April 5, 2012

4/5/12

Another birthday, today was Ashley Haynes birthday. She was 28 years old. It is hard to believe our youngest has a daughter that is 28 years old.        I went to the Sears luncheon today. Fay went with me. She had told Patty Cole about it and asked me if it was alright for Patty to come to the liuncheon. I told her it was o.k. It didn't cost anyone for her to go. She paid her own way.         Since I was in Hoover I went by the dentist office to see if he maybe could fix my plate so I could wear it again. My teeth has shifted bad, Dr. Rosenstiel said they had found new homes, there is no way I will ever be able to wear that plate again. So I will be out 3 jaw teeth.       It came a down pour in Hoover, Fay and I both got quite damp getting to the car.       I didn't get to the hospital to visit Lisa today. It came a down pour here soon after I got home.    I got on the phone with AT&T again. I did get my voice mail set up again.      I told some of the Sears people today that I had learned how to laugh even as I shed silent tears, thinking about you. I miss you as I say each day. I always am missing you and I love you Ben Miller.   Oh yeah I did get by to visit Icy for an hour or so after I left the dentist office. She seems to be doing o.k. had a sore throat, I told her she may be allergic to Dale's dog.  Again, I love you and I miss you, can't help it, it's true..............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment