Sunday, April 8, 2012

4/8/12

Honey, Easter is about over with. I made it o.k. thanks be to God.  My day, the greatest was Dialyn and Glen brought Kamilah to Sunday School. She was so beautiful. I am so happy to be able to have/build a relationship with her and Rylan. Means so much. Oh, and Michael sent me a beautiful picture of Brynlee. She is a beautiful baby girl, too. Benjamin Jace looks like Michael did.       I went and ate with James, Glenda, Debbie, Carol, Britney and Christina. James barbequed, they had potato salad, baked beans. lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. James bbq was hamburgers, hot dogs, ribs, pork chops, it was all so good. I was thankful they had invited me.     This evening I went over to Pleasant Grove Nazarene church to an Easter play with them. Guess what? The Sears guy Randy saw me. He always speaks and hugs me when he sees me. He was telling James and Glenda how when y'all were sent to Atlanta to school, long ago, you and he always roomed together. He goes to church there, at the Nazarene church.      We had a good service this a.m., didn't have church this evening. Bro. Honea told a story about three trees. It was very good and yes, different.       I thought about you all during the service, it was almost as if you sat beside me and I couldn't touch you.      At Lisa's friday night it seems I could feel you at my back. Guess this is another part of the griefing process. I am thankful for the way my day was, I didn't have to be alone. That was the good part.       I miss you any place I am and I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment