Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4/4/12

Today is Dialyn & Glen's wedding anniversary, 37 years they have been married.        Lisa is in the hospital, I went up and spent the afternoon and early evening with her. The migrains, I know the Lord can heal those. Twice He healed me of migrains, once before I ever started going to church. I still thank Him for healing them. God is good, all the time.        I left the hospital and went to church, I hated leaving Lisa, she said she would be okay. She probably will sleep tonight, I pray so. I am trusting for her to be alright. It hurts seeing her sick.       I thought of you alot while I was there. My 2nd time at the hospital since you were there. I did go see Milton once, he was at Princeton. That was hard for me to do. Honey, that is about all I did today, I left right after my shower and head wash.      I think of you always, I miss you always and I love you always..............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment