Saturday, March 31, 2012

3/31/12

Here I am again. Not an awful lot to say. I ate breakfast, did my devotion. Of course, I had already put the living room in order. I did some vacuuming, got a shower, looked at fb. By this time it was past four 0'clock. I was ready to get on my way. I stopped by the mail box and went on.     I stopped by the cemetery for 10 minutes or so. When I got back in the car, I could not get the transmission in gear. I would turn the car off for a few minutes and try again. This went on for several minutes, fifteen or more. I was getting frantic. I needed to pick up my medicine at Winn Dixie and I was afraid they would be closed. There was no one I could  call to help me. Bro Honea was supposed to be in MS I didn't have any numbers to call anyone else. I simply could not budge that transmission, so I prayed. Finally, I saw a hearse coming out from the funeral home. I didn't know if it would come my way but it did. I turned my motor off again, he came up beside me, I rolled down my window and he stopped. I asked if he had someone in the hearse, he said no. I told him my problem, so he got out and helped me. I said I have been praying for help. He said, "God always has a ram in the bush". I thanked him and spent some time thanking the Lord and went on my way. I got the med, drove to All Star to get a bite to eat. They were closed, so I go back to Arby's. Honey, I had forgotten march has 31 days, so today is the last day of March. Tomorrow, April 1st is Sunday so I need to start getting ready for bed. I want to say that I miss you much and Honey, I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment