Monday, March 5, 2012

3/5/12

Honey, I missed you today. I was busy as a bee, doing laundry, folding, putting away clothes. I swept kitchen, seems when I thought I had it all swept clean, I would find more to do. Anyway being busy like that, I missed you so, because it seems this is how I always was when I had you here with me.        I got the vacumn cleaners out, thought I'd do some vacumning. I didn't make it today. Maybe tomorrow will be the day for that.       This evening I thought I would do salmon patties, I remembered how well you liked them. You could eat two or three, I did good to eat one. I ate one tonight, that is probably all I will eat of them. I hate the way I have had to throw food away. I think it's time to stop cooking altogether. I feel so bad throwing out so much food.      It was a beautiful sun shiny day, I only went out once. I took a stroll to the mailbox about 12:30.      I guess I want ever stop missing you, there will always be memories. I look back from the beginning, the first letter I ever got from you. I remember how you would laugh about the fact you wrote the very same letter to me and to another girl. I would laugh with you and remind you that wasn't being nice to me. Honey, we had a good life, I am proud of our lives together. You would laugh at me, because you knew it would be how you wanted, no matter what I could say. You had the knack. I miss you now and yes, I always will. I love you now, and always will..................BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment