Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3/20/12

Honey, I was thinking about you, as usual. I thought on 9/20/11, you stayed in the bedroom until about four o' clock. You called me and said you were ready to come downstairs. I went up and helped you get downstairs. That was the Tuesday that you were only able to get to the first step. You said you could not make it any farther. I told you to just sit down on the step until you felt like you could make it on down. I put the tape on for you to listen to while you were sitting there. The day I heard you asking the Lord to come on and get us. You told Him you were ready to go, then you told Him you were so tired.      It seems that sometimes I can remember and it doesn't hurt as much as other times. Truly, anytime, it feels as if my whole being hurts.       I did get some work in today. I polished furniture, put out the roomba in the living room. Then I cleaned the big bathroom, and did some vacuuming in the hall way and bed rooms. I also polished furniture in the bedroom. Glad I could do something, I thanked the Lord for the strength to do it .Even as I work I still am thinking of you and remembering so many things. Especially, I remember last year vividly, it was a hard year for the two of us. We still had our love and I will always miss you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment