Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3/21/12

I haven't done as much today as I did yesterday. Honey, there is those times when I feel as if I can't bear another day. I have those times when I think of those last days as if I am livng them all over again. That is when I simply can't get to sleep. Last night I kept reminding myself I did climb one mountain and I am determined to climb more. I  believe that is what you would prefer me to do. I also believe that is what the Lord would want me to do. I am not going to be robbed, I will climb those mountains, with the Lord's help.      I think one thing that makes it so much worse is this week the days and dates are the exact same as your last week alive. On 9/21/11 it was Wednesday. That day you stayed in the bedroom all day. I fixed your breakfast, lunch, and supper and you ate all three meals in the bedroom. I will always think about these days. With time they maybe won't be like yesterday. Honey, this note isn't much, it is what I have been feeling and how since you left me. My jaw is hurting really bad so I am going to get settled down soon I hope. I love you and I miss you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment