Sunday, March 25, 2012

3/25/12

Honey, I have missed you today. Sometimes at church, I really miss you, I  miss being able to reach you. I loved holding your hand while we sat in church, listening to the word. I loved hearing you say, "amen" or maybe "halleujah", or maybe hearing you say,"stop singing, let Bro Honea preach now".          After church tonight we had pintos and corn bread. One of the ladies cooked them and brought them for a snack. They were very good. You would have loved them. You would have preferred butter milk with your corn bread.        Other than going to church and going to the chinese restaurant afterwards, I didn't do much. We stayed at the restaurant until about three o'clock. I barely had time to get ready to get back to church this evening.       The church is doing great, we aren't seeing much growth right now but we are still growing in the Lord. I mean all the people there.    Jared Hall has really been a blessing to Bro Honea and to the rest of the church. I was so happy to see that kid move back here and get back "on fire" for God.      Kai has gone back home, he was fine while here with me. Of course, I had to say to him, as I use to say to his dad and aunt you will not talk to me like that. He is too much into the computer. Oh well, he is Dialyn's and Glen's responsibility right now. Going to get ready for bed soon, didn't get to sleep until about three this a.m.     Will say again, I miss you and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment